And,is this true?...crying or not crying.

this is about my bf's sisters..one of them said that they used to cry alot during their pregnancy and their baby ended up crying alot. his other sister said she had a calm pregnancy and thats why her daughters calm.
..does this really count?or can you cry alot during your pregnancy and still have a calm baby?

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 1:22 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i cried alot through my pregnancy and also had a very easy pregnancy. didnt get sick slept through the night all that stuff and so far my baby is a dream come true lol.
    saraelf

Answer by saraelf at 1:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• No truth to it at all!! Situations like that are strictly coincidence.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 1:32 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I cried a TON during my pregnancy (my mother was terminally ill and died a month before I gave birth). My son cries, but not any more than any other baby. I really don't think there is any truth to this idea. Babies have their own personalities, regardless of how much mom cries while pregnant.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 1:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I cried alot too.. Work was stressful and demanding, but my babies are so happy and content.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 2:35 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I dont think here's any truth to that.. I cried at everything.. but DD is wonderful and barely cries
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 2:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Hell I cried all the time during my son's pregnancy and he was so calm you could blow up a bomb next to him he would sleep through it! He barely cried every. I was really happy during my last pregnancy w/ my daughter & she cried more then any baby I've ever seen!
    Anonymous