Ed Hardy

I am curious
What type or group and age of people wear and carry Ed Hardy?
What does the symbol mean?

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 10:31 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have a few tops and even the black matching love pants but I feel as if it looks very motorcycle gang looking. Not that attractive at all. It is ok but definitely not in style anymore.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 7:37 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I sold some Ed Hardy accessories and clothing and trust me, there is NO age limit on this stuff. You have little kids to old people that enjoy the bright style!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:50 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I have a few Ed Hardy things, as does my DD (11). The symbol doesn't mean anything - the styles are based on old tattoo styles. I think the target market is older teens/20-somethings - but there is something for everyone really.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:09 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• My son's friends wear Ed Hardy (juniors and seniors in high school) AND one of the dad's of the girls on my daughter's squad wears it and he looks absolutely ridiculous.
    Anonymous

• I have some Ed Hardy stuff. Mostly the Love Kills Slowly stuff. My mom bought me an Ed Hardy messenger bag for my 21st birthday this year. It's honestly the most thoughtful thing she's ever bought me. I think she actually is starting to accept that I'm not little miss prom queen, size 2 preppy princess lol. I also have a lighter and a poster and some pens and a notepad. Not much stuff, but I want more.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:14 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Which symbol, btw? There are tons. They're tattoos.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:15 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I think pretty much everyone
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 11:37 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• all ages
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:19 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My brother in law just informed me that NOBODY wear that anymore.. that was last year.. lol i had no idea.. i guess wearing polo shirts is the new style. He's 23.
    ChristinaMarie5

Answer by ChristinaMarie5 at 2:49 PM on Nov. 28, 2010