i think this guy likes me and is interested

we are just friends, but he said it is a "bummer" that he missed me coming by his store, he asked his dad to see if i had come in and his dad said yes, he said my emails speak volumes about my character and spirit, and have lifted his days, and he said he needs to get his old girlfriend's name covered up in his tattoo, is ready to move on. he called me but i think hung up, i dont knwo his number but it was one from that city. i didnt call back cause he didnt leave a message. we still email happily.

silverelf

Asked by silverelf at 10:43 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• No need to rush things, enjoy the fact that it's going slow.. after all why would you want to rush? I would leave it all up to him and see if eventually he asks you out on a date ;).. Enjoy the happiness and excitement this is bringing into your life! ;)
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Don't listen to anon, if you feel the same way about him, call him back pursue it to see where it goes.....

Answer by older at 10:52 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I say e/mail and see if he was the one who called and explain you hung up not knowing who it was. If we all thought every man trying to get to know us or become better acquainted with us just wanted in our pants, we would never have a boyfriend or husband. I'd go where your feelings take you and if it doesn't turn out to be the one for you, you can always cool it off slowing and go in another direction. Then he can try to get in some other girls pants.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:35 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• how wonderful
    new love/like is exciting
    sounds like he is taking slow=great thing for both of you
    happy for you
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:46 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Wow good for you. As you get to know him better he'll be able to tell if he's trying to get into your panties or really wanting to get to know you better. Take it slow and enjoy.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 11:31 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• OOPs I read it wrong that you hung up on him by mistake sorry. But the rest of my answer still remains the same. But ask him if he called and ask why he hung up, you would have liked to talked to him, making the opening for him to make a move or not. Good luck.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:39 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• He's interested in getting into your panties, that much is clear, but the fact that he isn't making much effort to contact you indicates that's pretty much all he's interested in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Nov. 28, 2010