What can it be? adult content

Yesterday morning i was helping my 2yr old put his undies on when he screamed out 'it hurt' and grabbed his penis. I checked it out and did not find anything wrong so i just thought he was just trying to get out of wearing undies (in the process of potty training and he think he can go commando all day long). Well last night while giving him a bath he screams out again so I check him out again and notice a bump on his penis. Well this morning we get up and I wash him up after breakfast and notice that the bump is gone but his penis swollen. I going to try to get him an appointment with his doctor in the morning if things don't get better but I am just wondering if anyone have any idea what is going on or had any one had anything similar to this.

nicjon

Asked by nicjon at 11:02 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It sounds like it might be an infection of some kind...get it checked...

Answer by older at 11:04 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• That's what I was just about to say...an infection
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:05 AM on Nov. 28, 2010