This is really embrassassing TMI adult content

I woke up with a bump on my vagina lip.. It looks like an unpopable zit it is really gross and this is the first time it has happen.. I only have one partner and I showed him and he thinks I was messing around on him. I have only been with him and he has only been with me. Has anyone had a bump appear? It has happen before and it was a zitr but it went away this was two years ago but now I have one again. .PLEAAAAASE I need info!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Health

• Might be an ingrown hair bump
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 11:08 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• It may be a small boil or zit. I would watch to see if it goes away. If it doesn't go away for a week or two, I would ask your gyno.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:08 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Do you shave? It may be an ingrown hair...
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 11:08 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I do shave I actually just shaved a couple days ago and then I got that. It hurts cause I thought it was a zit and I tried to squeeze it. How do I get rid of it? It is sore from me squeezing it. I have an appointment with my OBGYN tomorrow I am pregnant so it is just a normal appointment.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:10 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I had a bump like that and it was a cyst. OB/GYN put me on an antibiotic and it cleared up.
    tracy0812

Answer by tracy0812 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I am leaning towards ingrown hair.. It was after I shaved thank you all..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:18 AM on Nov. 28, 2010