Need ideas for a new group

I am wanting to start a new group.I need ideas from you moms what you would like to see or need in a group.I havn't thought of a theme yet.So do you have any themes in mind as well?So ideas and themes please! =)

alisha34886

Asked by alisha34886 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• What do you like? Movie, Music? Scrapbook, Taking Pics? I love groups that are original and stand out make a group that stands out among the thousands in Cafemom try to make it fun! Goodluck!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:22 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• It needs to be something you are passionate about, that you are willing to spend a lot of time with, and that other moms are interested in. It is a lot of work, and is time consuming. Have you thought of checking out some other groups and maybe you could be an administrator, and help someone else. That would give you some idea about groups. It is very hard to get moms to come to a new group. You have to be very dedicated, and have a lot of time to do all that is involved.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:02 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• A group for the area you live in, for kids around a certain age, for one of your hobbies, for a certain TV, a certain author, for a certain profession. There are lots of ideas once you start brainstorming. Just be sure to check that there isn't already a group for what you're thinking of.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:08 PM on Nov. 28, 2010