What are your kiddos getting for Christmas?

I have a few things in mind for my kids-- no definite decisions have been made though.

WhitleyLyles

Asked by WhitleyLyles at 11:12 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My son is getting the V.Reader with books from me, and Santa has said he is bringing him a ride on Thomas the Train with tracks :) So excited to see his face when he sees it!
    Amellor1

Answer by Amellor1 at 11:46 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• A Tag reader and some Trio blocks. Then the usuals: jammies, new mittens and hat, a couple books.
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 11:53 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Mine are getting quite a bit: Geo tracks (cars ones), books, video games, play doh, clothes, candy, legos.......
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:07 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I am still up in the air about christmas. Ages are 7, 5, and 9. Harder to buy for since getting older. But big item is a play school house tent from tinkertots. Or wise bubble bath, clothes, playdoh,sugarland cd, toothbrushs, maybe candy for stocking, gift cards, doll stuff,
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 12:13 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• So far they are getting a trampoline Santa has informed me. I haven't figured out any individual presents yet. It's hard to come up with enough interesting stuff for my twin girls because their birthday is in December as well. They made a list for me but I couldn't fill a stocking with the few little things that are on it:) I could have the opposite problem and have them wanting everything under the sun so I guess I should count my blessings.

Luuckymommy

Answer by Luuckymommy at 12:03 PM on Nov. 29, 2010