Did you grow up with your current best friend?

I didn't :)

WhitleyLyles

Asked by WhitleyLyles at 11:14 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, we still keep in touch in more ways than one, we often think of each other only to get a call a few minutes later, there is a strong bond.

Answer by older at 11:15 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Kinda. We met at 15 when we were freshman. We've been friends 23 years now!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:16 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• No. to tell you the truth i disliked her in high school lol
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 11:16 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Nope I didn't meet her until I was 24. She is my sister from another mother.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 11:18 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• No, she moved to Oklahoma when she got married after High School. My best friends now, which are 2, 1 has been for 37 years thru our S/O , and the other has been for 22 years but she moved to S.Carolina about 10 years ago. I go to lunch with the girlfriend still here almost monthly, she is actually the Godmother of my deceased DD and one of the only girlfriends not afraid to be around me any more. My girlfriend in S. Carolina and I e/mail almost daily and talk on the pho every now & then. But I still think about and remember a lot of good times about my childhood girlfriend.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:29 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Yes, since elementary school, probably 3rd or 4th grade. We lost touch in the middle for about 20 years, but we have been back for 15 or so now. :)
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 11:41 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Yes..well, kind of . We met when we were 14. We have been best  friends for seventeen years !

sulkygirl79

Answer by sulkygirl79 at 11:51 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Yep, we've been best friends since we were 9 yrs old. We live 1,300 miles away from each other, but she is the person I call when I need to vent, chat or get some good friendly advice! Love you Mist!
    luvmybgtwins

Answer by luvmybgtwins at 11:58 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• No, we met in our 30's, although she did spend the first few months insisting she knew me from somewhere (we're from different states)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:00 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Sort of. We met in 4th grade when we both transferred to the same grade school, and we became friends right away. Unfortunately in 8th grade her parents moved back to Germany. That was very hard on both of us. BUT we kept our friendship going back then by airmail. To this day we are still best friends, and now we email, instant message and phone each other to stay in touch.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:05 PM on Nov. 28, 2010