I'm scared ..question about std's.. (TMI) adult content

I recently broke up with my boyfriend..he and I had both been single for awhile before we got together and we had both been tested for std's and found to have none. We had unprotected sex..it was stupid of me I know, to trust him, but I got what I thought was a yeast infection..well it won't go away and it's been over a month! I have a yucky discharge constantly but nothing else going on, it only itches a little, not like a yeast infection, they itch worse than this..I have a Dr. appt. next week and have been trying to figure out what it is by reading about symptoms online but they're all so abstract..does this sound familiar to anyone? It's a constant flow of discharge, so much I have to wear a pad and change it frequently...sorry..that's gross I know!!!!!!! Help anyone? I'm so scared!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Health

• Keep in mind that if it's Chlamydia, it can be treated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• chlamydia?
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 11:17 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Manty people can go around with chlamydia thinking its a yeast infection sometimes you have no symptoms at all. But it best to get it check. Good Luck!
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 11:19 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• It could be a bacterial infection. I had one once for over 2months it wasn't a std just an infection. Thats what is sounds like.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Um well...I have never had this problem and only one YI while pg from medicine... but I work in the medical field and one of the most common one is chlamydia. If I remember correctly there is discharge and not to much other symptoms. I dont wanna scare you because it could be a really minor yeast infection. Hang in there!
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 11:20 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• it can be cured in fact. One pill

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:31 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• It sounds a lot like chlamydia, but it could also be a yeast infection (both are easily treated). Don't scare yourself online, get tested at your doctors. I'm so sorry, I know you're scared.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:40 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Could be a bacteria infection
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:53 AM on Nov. 28, 2010