If you only had enough food to eat once a day?

Can you get sick and die? If you are very weak already but cant tell anyone what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Health

• Go to a food pantry ASAP!!! Call a church, they can help you find the resources that can help you!! That's just two places to start... there is tons of help out there, but you HAVE to ask for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:46 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Churches Plus they can tell u where other food service are.
    estop

Answer by estop at 11:52 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• You won't die, I eat once a day and i have food. It's just a side effect of my medications i'm on makes me not hungry. I take vitamins and try to eat more, but i just always feel full. But under normal circumstances, I know how misreble it is to be hungry and have no food. Google for a local help line in your area. There is a number here that gives info to all kinds of assistiance from food banks to heating. Try to find some help! It's out there!
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 11:59 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• If you can write on the internet, you can get help. Give someone your name and location and they will get you the help you need.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• die? well it depends on the food! are you eating like 3 saltines and a piece of gum? yeah, you'll die eventually, a can of tomato soup made w/ whole milk and a side of beef jerky? you'll be fine. it's about caloric intake, not how much/how often you consume stuff
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:41 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Get help! ESPECIALLY if you have kids!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 2:49 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• eating only once a day will not kill anyone. If you need food help google food pantry and your zipcode, hopefully this is just a random question and your really not in this situation
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:53 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• No u wont die, But as others say get help. I am getting to that point I need help, especially cause I have a child. I am worried about him not myself.
    Lisa_Lynn

Answer by Lisa_Lynn at 10:28 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• There should never ever be a time in this country if you have internet acess...ect. That you cannot ask for help...never. If you need help ask honey. This is usa not some third world country. Use food banks, churches, or even craigslist...ask.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 12:42 AM on Nov. 30, 2010