Anybody more excited than I am for back to school tomorrow,it's been a helluva holiday weekend and I'm glad it's over plus I don't want to see no more turkey until next year plus I hate the holidays and I hope I'm not the only one?

momuv2933

Asked by momuv2933 at 11:42 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in

• I'm with ya!!! Our boys have been off since last Wednesday, and I'm READY for them to go back to school tomorrow!! Before they were school age I wanted them with me 24/7, now I want them at school! By day 3 of being off all I could hear was "I'm bored" or MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM, etc....lol....With 3 boys they need an outlet, and I need a break!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:56 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• actually i love the holidays and as far as school goes im never excited to go back its something i have to do because i wanna do good in life so thats why i go
    crazybitch10592

Answer by crazybitch10592 at 11:45 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Nope...I enjoy my child being with me.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:45 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I love the holiday season!
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:46 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I hear ya, I just wish my 3 year old niece could go to school too.
    cardington

Answer by cardington at 11:56 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I am glad the girls are off the school. But only for 15 days and then on christmas break. I kept them busy cleaning stuff for santa and then made things for the tree. Chistmas break cookie time to keep them busy. Now done with the turkey but ham next.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 12:10 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Well I love the holidays, and do not want my kids or extended family to leave lol
    TawnyMarlow

Answer by TawnyMarlow at 12:11 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• my son was sick all of last week and needs to go back to school, he hasn't been there for awhile and refuses to do any practice writing at home. As far as turkey I'm done, freezing what is left, lol. Tomorrow we buy a tree stand and get the tree set up while the kids are at school :)
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:14 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I can't wait for school tomorrow. I can catch up on my homework!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:46 PM on Nov. 28, 2010