Airplane travel with b/g twins who are 4 months

Is it a good idea to travel on an airplane with babies who haven't got a flu shot?

Little entertains them right now, so what in the world to I do about that?

luvmybgtwins

Asked by luvmybgtwins at 12:04 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Travel

• It is okay to travel with out flu shots. Mine do. For the plane just remember pacifier for landing and taking off. Or even a bottle. They will probley sleep on plane but can give them a little medicine to help with that. Also most airlines will not give blankets anymore so be sure to bring a special blanket for them if get cold. Hope all goes well and a short plane ride for you all.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 12:08 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I personally would not travel on a commercial airline with any children under the age of 1. As for now I will NOT travel via commercial airlines with ANY children.

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 12:10 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• It's fine. I traveled with my babies all the time. Mine just slept. My youngest came with me to see my very ill father, and she was only 2 weeks old and was a champ. My other girl traveled with me many times as a baby too.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:36 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• If your little ones sleep well with noise, plane a late night flight and if you can get them seats do, mine sleep better with the familiar feel and smell of their car seats. I would hide their favorite toys for a few days prior, to give them something to play with and get a few extra things to entertain them with, about 1 an hour should do. Don't forget a small bottle of Tylenol, and formula/breastmilk. Keep their usual schedule, you don't how they will react to a plane but if you have the comfort items and the usual schedule this will help.

When my were that little they enjoyed watching the people on the plane, who all seemed to give them happy faces. It was great entertainment.
    Remember just go with the flow.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:35 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Traveling with babies is easier than toddlers! I would use your car seats and you can usually board first. The first row doesn't have trays but does have more leg room.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 6:12 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• good luck
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:20 AM on Dec. 8, 2010