He might be a butthead but he's mine

I have had it happen to me twice now that I reconnect with an old school friend and they are men. We get to talking and vent a little about our marriages and I have been told by both that my husband is an ass and we should "hook up" because they would never treat me the way dh does.
I'm not dumb, what they want is a one night stand and no matter how much of a butt head my dh can be I am still married and a one night stand will destroy what we do have and will not fix things.
I just had to vent about how some men can be pigs

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 12:08 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Some men are pigs!! I agree!! Be true to your butthead. :)
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 12:10 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• good

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:10 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Lmao, go figure!! That's why I got rid of Facebook. Too much crap!!!! Drama and PIGS!!! ...period!
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• i just heard on the radio the other day that a pstor of a church is reaching out to his congregation to stay off of face book if married due to this fact right here...men & woman alike are using facebook to start up old flames & such & I totally hear ya on the hes a butt head but hes mine....thats how i feel about my old man some times i had to learn who i can vent ot about him and who was gonna lookat it in a different way
    hiswifey0725

Answer by hiswifey0725 at 12:27 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Good for you!!!! Yes some men are such pigs, i have seen facebook be toxic for some, i have had to delete men and block them. married men trying to connect with me through fb.. People from school days all the sudden want to be "friends". not cool, sometimes i thought about contact their SO and tellin them what their men are up to.. but that would cause drama.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Well, my hubby and I both have FB pages. A guy he used to work with contacted ME, not him, on FB. IDK why in the hell he looked me up, but he did. He's stationed at the same base we are, and hubby was deployed at the time. The guy told me about where he and his wife live, all that. I didn't tell him anything, but was very short with my responses, and told hubby each time this guy contacted me. Finally, I told him that my hubby has a FB page, why didn't he just contact HIM? He finally left me alone. He tried to friend us both, we both ignored it. This guy and his wife are no good. FB can lead to trouble just like meeting someone in a parking lot can. You can just sit on your couch and do it. That's all, it's easier. If someone is going to cheat, they will do it one way or the other.
    I think if I was in your position, and some old male friends said that sort of thing to me, I'd cut them down, and hurt their feelings. Cont
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 1:30 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• They are only out to have a one night stand, they obviously don't have any respect for you, and for that, they suck. And on one hand, I would find it hysterical that they would even THINK they could get in my pants, but on the other, it would piss me off they would have such udder disrespect for me and my marriage. I'd be out to hurt their feelings, and I'd do it. Childish? Sure. But it sure would make me feel better. I wouldn't be so obvious about it. And I can't think right now what I'd say, I'd think hard about that. But, I'd make them feel really badly about themselves, because they should.
    And, I think the title of your post is funny! Good job with that:)
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 1:33 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I forgot to add that these connections with old school friends were through good ol' Facebook
    wheresthewayout

Comment by wheresthewayout (original poster) at 12:20 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Well maybe he is trying to tell you he is hurt about it in a dick way. Men are weird, but you should try asking him how he feels about it. You might not get your feelings hurt if he reconnected with girls but everyone is different and most people are jealous and affraid by nature.
    TawnyMarlow

Answer by TawnyMarlow at 12:26 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• My husband agrees with the pastor about banning Facebook for married people, lol, I told him cheating is a frame of mind and internet or not... a person is going to cheat because of their lack of morals
    wheresthewayout

Comment by wheresthewayout (original poster) at 1:00 PM on Nov. 28, 2010