help! uterus pressure after miscarriage!

i was told i was miscarriaging tuesdy. i bleed for 2days and it stop. ive been having cramping like pain since. woke up this morning and felt pressure on my uterus and my stomach contracting.

shan02

Asked by shan02 at 12:20 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Did they do a D&C?? if not yu may need one done sorry for you loss
    hiswifey0725

Answer by hiswifey0725 at 12:22 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I am so sorry you're going thru this. For the best advicespeak to the on-call doc. It is normal to have this happen, though. You may not have passed everything with the initial bleeding. If the cramps get unbearable or you fill a pad in an hour, you should probably go to the er.
    Danyellimom

Answer by Danyellimom at 12:32 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• oh and 2days b4 i started bleeding i lost my mucus plug. also, i havent passed any clots yet.
    shan02

Comment by shan02 (original poster) at 12:33 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• um tmi but did you pass the baby? are you sure you even miscarried? it could be just something your body had to go threw i would maybe contact the doctor then GL & pls let me know what happens
    hiswifey0725

Answer by hiswifey0725 at 12:34 PM on Nov. 28, 2010