Most Trusted Person

To leave your New Born with?

Sometimes the baby couldnt go out with you either due to weather or something else... who was the one person you called to stay with baby while you went out for a little?
Or Babysit the baby while you worked?

For me just Hubby....

Truelove77

Asked by Truelove77 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My mom was the only one I trusted.

Answer by older at 12:36 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Other than with their daddy, I never left my children as newborns, infants, toddlers, preschoolers.
    (In elementary school they stayed with grandma and a babysitter. And obviously at school.)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:34 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• My husband and my mother-in-law. Both of them I would easily trust with my son, and my son loves them both.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:38 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I would let mine stay with my grandma or mom or sister but thats probably it besides the dad
    pregojessi18

Answer by pregojessi18 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• My husband, my mother or my sister.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 12:42 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• daddy and mil.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:36 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Any of my close friends, their father, and my parents. My daughter's first babysitter was my DH's best friend when she was two weeks old.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:53 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• My parents, mostly my mom
    HappyMonkeys

Answer by HappyMonkeys at 1:07 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• only my sisters. my younger sister was a SAHM with a baby 5months older than mine, and she agreed to watch him during the day while i continued to work at the salon. she lived close to my house and my salon, so i could pop in anytime between appointments..it was a perfect set-up, and it worked for both of us. she watched him for a year, until her family moved 40 minutes away, at which point, it was too far for my to drive back and forth, twice a day. so, he ended up in daycare at 1yo.
    yes, i paid her weekly, the same amount i would've paid for childcare at a center, whether i worked all 5days/wk or not, just like i would've had to at a childcare center.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:18 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• The baby's Daddy.. My mom.. His mom.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:47 PM on Nov. 29, 2010