Have you taken your children to see Santa at the mall, Wal-Mart or wherever yet?

He was just at Wal-Mart when we were there and our daughter got her picture taken for free 5 by 7.
I see nothing wrong with the magic of Christmas.
If you don't believe you don't need to respond. We believe in the MAGIC!

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:42 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Holidays

• We go to a local farm who decorates his 5 acres with Christmas lights and decorations you drive through it it takes about 5 minutes on a slow night to get through on a busy night it can take up to 20 minutes. They have a santa house where santa stands outside and gives out candy canes to kids.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 4:45 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• we have an exhausting 5 photo ops planned..... starting this upcoming Thursday. Wal-mart for sure, we did that last year and it was great practice for the more intimidating mall santa
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:43 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Nope. We took them up, but the just wanted to go play at McDonald's, so we skipped it this year. Maybe next year they will be interested...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:45 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Not yet but I want too.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 12:46 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• We don't pay for santa pictures at our local mall. He always looks a lot like "Bad Santa" with the dirty beard and the tattered costume. We usually go to a larger regional mall about an hour away for a much better looking santa with a real beard. But this year we are doing the Polar Express experience, so I image we will get some really good pictures there.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 12:46 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• not yet. We usually have santa at our church a couple weeks before christmas so we take the girls and my nephew there because it is free.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I took my child to the mall...we didn't pay for a pic i took it with my own camera
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 3:38 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I do every year, since my dds' first christmas! Its cute to see the pictures lined up beside eachother, then the year ds was a baby we skipped it as he would have freaked, so the next year he was 1.5 and was worried looking, but didnt freak out! lol we are going today actualy, theya re so excited! I get the 5x 7, they offer different packages and fancy borders, its neat!
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 4:42 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• my uncle has a santa suit so for the last 2 years we do it that way..
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 4:44 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I may take them to see him but I highly doubt I'll pay the crazy mall prices. Last year they had him at my son's school so hopefully we can do that again for free.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:46 PM on Nov. 28, 2010