Healthy Meals

So I have been researching healthy meals to eat during pregnancy. The problem is that a lot of them include some type of seafood. Even before becoming pregnant I wasn't able to hold seafood down. Does anyone know of any good recipes that can be eaten by me as well as everyone else in the family? I found a few but not enough to get me through the rest of this week.

Any suggestion about this I would greatly appreciate it. I was not the best eater before becoming pregnant so I figure 1st trimester would be a great time to get into the habit of eating healthy. Please just make sure that you are positive that you are giving me a recipe that is safe during pregnancy, oddly enough I'm coming across ones with goat cheese in them (which is unprocessed cheese) and have already been told to keep away from them. And if you have a slow cooker meal I would appreciate that. We call them fix it and forget it.

Thanks everyone.

lc20101782

Asked by lc20101782 at 12:46 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• First of all seafood is not a normal part of a pregnancy diet, only certain saefood is ok to eat but your limited to it... here are a few sites that you can find some good eats. also ask your doctor too they can give you a list of stuff and google healthy meals to make.
    http://www.americanpregnancy.org/index.htm
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 28, 2010