how do you hang wreaths on tree trunks? & What should i use to hang them on my double french doors?

mohme2three

Asked by mohme2three at 12:48 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Holidays

• French Doors - glass in center - go to the bath section of Wal-Mart or Target and get suction cup hooks (clear) that you can use on the glass.

Tree Trunk - you can use a nail or screw in hook.

I can't stand over the door hangers because the quite often mess up the door frame at the top.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:59 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Never hung one on a tree trunk. Just on my front door. Sorry
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:49 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Tree trucks you can use a nail, or you can probably secure it to a branch. The french doors, I would use an over the door wreath hangar possibly. Otherwise, if it's not too heavy, you can use those 3m hooks.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:50 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Yes, tree trunks is kinda weird sounding, lol, but I saw the cutest idea online & am going to try it!! Thanks! I thought nails, but wasnt sure if there was another way!

Also, I dont want the over the door hangers, i totally agree, they will mess up my beautiful door! Its constantly being open and slammed shut!

Thanks!
    mohme2three

Comment by mohme2three (original poster) at 1:03 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Heavy duty wire and maybe a large hook for the tree truck. A heavy duty suction cup for the door.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:12 PM on Nov. 28, 2010