Our family Puggle who is 1yr old has been missing for 5 days now..

All the girls are very upset, & we're just hoping someone found him and has him in their house.. but we know its very possible he is not coming back now.

My question is, for you ladies who believe prayer works, will you please send prayers our way? I know God is awesome, and works wonders!! I absolutely hate the thought of having Christmas w/o him, esp for my little girls!! Thank you!

mohme2three

Asked by mohme2three at 1:01 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Pets

• Yes. It is not completely hopeless, yet. I know how upsetting this must be for your family.

If you are interested, my thoughts are that this dog may have been stolen, if you have been searching high and low. A puggle is typically a dog who would be attracted to people. Typically they are not a breed that runs and runs and avoids humans...like a husky would for example. This time of year someone may think he is the perfect gift...or be trying to sell him. Puggles are quite popular. Be sure to check out all the dogs for sale ads in your local paper. You might also check out craigslist and petfinder for dog ads in your area. Does your dog have any distinguishing marks? Have there been any dog sightings anywhere you think he may have run?

Call local vet hospitals to put them on alert. Let them know your dog is missing so if any puggles come in around that age with an "owner" or not, they are scanned to be sure it isn't yours!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 2:48 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Have you put flyers up in your neighborhood and surrounding area? Have you called all of the vets and shelters in your area? Have you put Flyers up in the petstores,vets and even the shelters?
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I hope you find him! Call the Shelter.
    SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 6:19 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Yes, we've done everything mentioned and more! We also think he was stolen.
    mohme2three

Comment by mohme2three (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Updates?? I hope you found/find him!
    CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 9:25 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• im praying for you guys....i pra the pup is safe as well and just be strong for the girls....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:05 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• thanks.. still no sight of him! but thank you all!
    mohme2three

Comment by mohme2three (original poster) at 5:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2010