Fever Blister remedy

I have a horrible fever blister on my lip. Any cheap ways to get rid of it? I used to have camphophenic (sp) but it costs too much. Thanks!!

cvcl

Asked by cvcl at 1:35 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Health

• break an asprin in half and wet it with rubbing alchol just a little. hold that on there for 10 minutes. Then hold Ice on for 10 minutes. Alternate. You can slo alternate holding an piece of garlic cut in half and then ice in the same way.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 1:40 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i get those to hate them ABREEVA its 20 dollars last one week and it will kill it fast
    kymberleesmom

Answer by kymberleesmom at 8:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

•  Take an asprin & then apply Neosporin Cream not Ointment on your fever blister. This stuff also helps with the feverish pain in your lip too.

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 10:56 PM on Nov. 5, 2008