is it bed to keep getting colds?

ive had a cold back-to-back 3 times in a row and have had my flu shot.is it safe?im 28 weeks pregnant.

courtney_legg

Asked by courtney_legg at 1:43 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it will at least help build your immunity.

I always get sick with the flu shot. I don't think that the flu shot is giving me the flu, but i think my immune system tries so hard to accomodate to the flu shot, that it neglects other virus's that may be entering my body. This is just my weird thought. After years of the flu shot & years of getting sick after the flu shot, i gave it up. No more flu shots for me.....and believe it or not, i have not been sick in 3 years. The last time i got sick was right after my last flu shot....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:08 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I don't think it's dangerous, unless it goes past the cold stage into something serious. It is helping your immune system though! You could always ask your doctor just to put you at ease.
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 5:03 PM on Nov. 28, 2010