Good Book Anyone?!?

I'm about to order some books since this is our first pregnancy and child. I am ordering a nutrition book, a pregnancy book for me, and looking for one for my husband. The problem with the last book is that he gets bored really easily reading a book so I need something that is going to explain everything to him and keep him interested. Any ideas? I found some on amazon but a lot of the reviews said that they talked down the pregnant woman...like it was making fun of us. And I don't want that.

lc20101782

Asked by lc20101782 at 1:46 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Get "Honey, I'm Pregnant Too: A Pregnancy Guide for Men" - it is actually a video, so he won't even have to read.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 1:50 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I might try that, but as of right now I want him to start reading because he is going to have to eventually read to the baby so I figure that I should start out early rather than later.
    lc20101782

Comment by lc20101782 (original poster) at 1:52 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• DH really liked this one.  It's called The Expectant Father.  It got some of the best reviews on Amazon, too.

musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:58 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I second the video idea. Idk about you, but my dh probably wouldn't take the time to read it anyway! LOL Another idea is just to keep him interested in what you're reading. Talking to my dh about what was going on, what will happen seemed to keep him involved more.
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 5:00 PM on Nov. 28, 2010