ipod touch help!

My 15 year old wants an ipod touch for x-mas, the thing is he went through 3 ipods this year all covered by warranty until this last on that broke in September so I told him to buy a new one himself or wait until Christmas and he is waiting. Anyway my question is does anyone know if the touch is less durable than the nano? What are your experiences with the ipod touch?My real concern is if he scratches the screen is it ruined?

goaliemom93

Asked by goaliemom93 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Shopping

• if you're worried about scratching the screen you can get covers to protect it....but if he's destroying nanos he'll probably destroy the touch
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 1:44 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• my so has a touch n he dropped it several times baby chewed on it still works
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 12:04 PM on Nov. 9, 2008