how would you react to this man?

i have a friend of mine, friends for years. and he has always said he was really spiritual and had a close relationshp to god etc. so one day were talking on yahoo and he goes "im going to show you" and i start to feel something on my arm..tingling...warm...and he goes "im touching your shoulder..i was hmm...then i feel my neck really warm and he goes "my spirit is touching your spirits neck...this goes on..nothing sexual just stuff like that. then he starts telling me everything i thinking to a Tee....he's done things like this before. he has abilities to put it LIGHTLY. but im starting to think he's not what he said he was..im starting ot think he's much darker than i ever imagined...

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 1:40 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• CONTINUED
    when is tart talking about accepting god more and trusting him more...i get this feeling of anger and he starts talking about how he hates light blinded ppl etc. an old friend told me years ago "he's a psychic leach, and he will drain you for every ounce of power and light in you"
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:40 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• THE friend that warned me of him. she was a catholic who was also a medium..her church even accepted her as a medium cause of some of the amazing things she did , wonderful woman. just full of light and love...but after he year long "thing" wit himi, she was drained to..nothing....she cant talk to "others" like she used to be able to, she became depressed.
    he tells me "she did it to herself" sheh tells me "he preys on spiritually strong ppl , get away and block him before its too late for you"
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• for years..he has scolded me for not opening up fully to him and trusting..and scolded me for not having faith in him....but im thinking more and more he is not some man close to god...but close to another force...
    after all someone fo god wouldnt yell at me for not trusting them would they? wouuldnt they be patient and encouraging?
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:44 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• The biggest key word that I found in your question, was that you said he want you to trust HIM more. Shuld he want you to trust GOD more?
    I am fully convinced that there is a whole other spiritual world that we know nothing about. God has his angels, but he also allows Satan and evil spirits to have powers too. The day will come when He will not allow them anymore control, but for now we have to be on our guards. Lots of creepy stuff happens that nobody can explain, just don't automatically assume it's from God!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 1:53 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• yea ...he told me one time "im fallen. are you going to help or not" i was kinda like wth.......and ive always kept up my guards with him.
    as for my friend the female medium. feel bad for him. she as never the same after him. i think for a catholic church (hers is very strict) to recognize her as having some heavenly gift is pretty amazing cause most church's as strict as hers would throw that person out...she had something special and beautiful. when you talked to her you just sense the light around her, it was like her soul wasj ust glowing thru her if that makes sense. and now....she just feels so dead inside. i suppose in a ways its like he's a form of a psychic vampire if you believe in such things. and i do believe our souls can inhabit things of that nature
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 2:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• In pagan beliefs there is such a thing called a "psychic vampire" and yeah, they drain your energy. I mean, have you ever just had one of those friends that you always felt drained after hanging out with. Sometimes they don't even know they are doing it. This man obviously does now and if you were Pagan I would tell you to put up a protection immediately. Being he and you say you are Christian I am not sure what the protective response would be other than you just avoid him. He should not be pushing you this hard to follow God or trust him. He does sound like he's dabbling in darker forces if he can read minds and touch you with his mind. I would cut ties with this man immediately if I were you.
    seakla

Answer by seakla at 2:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i think if you have your views on things be it negative or positive that is what will come out of it.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:40 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• You need to be wise on this one. You need to ask God for protection and to really gaurd your heart. I would pray for him on your own but minimise your contact with him. I do not believe he is tapping into the Heavenly realm but into the demonic realm. He is playing with witchcraft and psychic stuff that is not godly. I would also break any unhealthy soul ties with him as well.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• There are people with talents. Sometimes they are predators, 'psychic vampires' who are just more mental leeches than anything, and who like to screw with people, and there are people who are talented in similar ways that go about their own business.

I STRONGLY doubt religion, satan, or any other system of belief has much to do with his talents. I WOULD put some distance between you and him, because it's not worth the stress you'll go through as you start getting to know the mentally abusive side of an individual who thinks it's fun to play head games with people. He is no more 'given powers' by a supernatural being than any other abuser. He just has a different way of going about it. Some people have a talent for getting inside your head through psychology, others use less evident means. Either way you wouldn't hang around were he using a more concrete means, so I wouldn't put up with any other.
    Kestrel1

Answer by Kestrel1 at 5:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• to the one response. i dont classify myself christian. i do believe in god...angels, heaven hell etc etc. but ialso believe in the power of nature associated with some eiccan or pagan beliefs etc.

ive seperated myself from him on many levels and just blocked it. its not that hard with him. he's not stronger than me on that level. its a weird situation. he's pursued me for years
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 5, 2008