my baby has really small feet.. what size does your 10 month old wear?

ok i know they don't need to wear shoes yet but sometimes i put them on her for the fun of it when we go places and she's still in size 2. she's been able to wear the same shoes since she was a couple of months old. she definitely did not follow the trend of my other two (4 year old wears a size 10-11 in kids and 23 month old wears a 7 in kids). in general even though her weight/height are in normal percentiles she doesn't look like a baby that's about to turn 1. she looks about 6 months old. im not really concerned about that cause her development seems to be ok. she cruises from surface to surface and is trying to gain her balance by letting go and standing unsupported as long as possible. im just wondering why her feet are so tiny!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 2:05 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• lol! My granddaughter is just about 3 and still only wears an 8 in little tykes! We didn't think she'd ever even stand up, but she did! They'll grow in time.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:09 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• My 10 month old dd still wears mostly 2's, she has one pair of 3's. She's tiny all around, though. She still fits in 3 month size tops.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 5:41 PM on Nov. 28, 2010