Should all the "agenda 21"supporters be tried for treason Against the United States?

If you don't know about "agenda 21" just look it up in your Web search and then answer the question.

http://www.crossroad.to/text/articles/la21_198.html

sweethonesty520

Asked by sweethonesty520 at 2:11 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Until the American people recognize the malevolent intent of the power structure controlling the United Nations, articles about "agenda 21" and all its permutations need to be front and center in our elected officials consciousness. The UN wants our wealth redistributed and everything they do is to advance that premise. The United Nations was a socialist idea by a socialist leaning President (League of Nations) and it has grown in to an excuse for inaction and passivity by the U.S. and THAT has brought us to the level of confrontation that at this hour threatens us in North Korea. If not for a President that reeks of "indecision and inexperience in foreign matters" we would be in a better position to pressure China behind the scenes. Vote out the remaining Marxists in 2012...then think about treason.
    annabarred

Answer by annabarred at 4:08 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• There are groups that have pushed for this for years. It doesn't scare me. It makes me mad. Fighting mad.

The United States should have long ago told the UN to go bleep itself (and told them to buy their own lubricant!) and it should have tried and convicted any person involved in this. Everything in the proposal goes against the COTUS.

The sad fact is that the US gov't. won't take these steps. Part of the problem is that our gov't. no longer works for us and is more concerned with controlling us while still being able to tax us to fund/retain the power it has ~ and to expand that power. PC is now at epidemic proportions ~ and even here on CM people are told not to say things because other people don't like it, even when it is the truth. We do have freedom of speech unless we choose to toss it in the trash can so other people can smirk. We have other freedoms, and the same thing applies. I refuse to cede mine to anyone.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 2:41 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• If Agenda 21 is so well intentioned, then why hide it? Yes, they should be tried for treason.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 2:36 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Why? They are a conservative group that is against Marxism, socialism, and progressivism. Did you read the site to realize the "21" is against the UN agenda and not for it?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:37 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• @Kerp,
    Since you responded right under my remarks....I NEVER said David Rockefeller was President although I am guilty of not making my comment clear. David Rockefeller founded the Tri-Lateral Commission. The Pres. then and every president since has been a member. If I remember correctly the so-called "One World Order" was Rockefeller's idea. Also I never said I believed all this stuff. It is interesting reading however and it is interesting that there seem to be parallels in what is written about all this and some of the ideas, etc that come up these days. I do feel that all this PC stuff is changing the way people speak and over time could end up changing the way they think. Not altogether a bad thing in some areas but not altogether a good thing either. All I was really saying was that people need to be aware and watchful, it is when they are not that they can be overtaken. History can tell you that.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 2:20 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• The fact that this is buried in the health care that wasn't properly read (and Pelosi told us we couldn't read until it was passed) truly angers me. Either this can stand on its own merit or it can't. Its burial tells me that they know it can't. This ramrodded health care package is so full of bombs that we will feel the explosions for a very long time.

Should those who support agenda 21 be tried for treason? If I'm reading the material correctly, yes, they should.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 3:23 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• jesse123456

This ain't my first rodeo ... I learned about Agenda 21 about 4 years ago .... they are FAR from conservative.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 4:22 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Read the well documented book The UN Exposed
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:37 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• not sure, maybe, but would it happen, no. It's actually treason against humanity and the God given rights of the people. Who do you charge with that treason? Our administration as well as many past adnimistrations have been in on this for decades. To me it sounds like the "New World Order" coming into play. I would be afraid, but I'm not :)
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 2:29 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• This agenda 21 issue has been around since 1992. I'm not worried.
    The sky is falling. heh
    More paranoid thinking....
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 3:22 PM on Nov. 28, 2010