please someone help.

so im trying for baby number 1! last month it dident work. i got my period on the 14th of this month, ive had sex just a bout every day and unprotected.i beilve two days ago, i looked in my underwear and i had spotting? it wasent alot, it was blood, not light, but not too dark..but it was only in my underwear, when i whipped there was nothing? im having ovary pains today i also did a couple days ago. sharp pains, so i dont know? i dont wanna get my hopes up

Shianneryan

Asked by Shianneryan at 2:12 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• There is one sure way to find out... take a pregnancy test or have a blood test done.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 2:20 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• take a test
    sexymama223

Answer by sexymama223 at 2:23 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• If you just had your period the 14th, it's likely too soon to test. Have you been charting your cycles at all to see when you're ovulating? That can really help. I wouldn't test until Dec. 14th or so.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:25 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• well my periods are sometimes a little off, so its a little hard to tell when im ovulating, i ususally just go by when i get my cramps, but im not sure!
    Shianneryan

Comment by Shianneryan (original poster) at 2:36 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• You can try testing now, but I wouldn't put too much stock into a negative yet. Give it a couple of weeks at least.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:45 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• It is going to be a negative test now, it is way too early for the test to pick up the hormones. It sounds like maybe you are ovulating. I would try to BD tonight and tomorrow if possible. Sometimes people spot in the middle of cycles...

Baby dust to you!
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 4:56 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• If you had your period the 14th, and are having pains in an ovary right now, you're probably ovulating, so now would be the time to jump your hubby's boner! (lol, sorry)
    Anonymous