i need a hobby! any ideas?

so i have a little problem i'm very often bored when my son takes naps during the day usually i just eat or play on the computer ... i got a little fatter so i have to find some kind of hobby that doesn't take a lot of time or that i can do whenever i want and that i can do at home anybody any ideas? i'm interested in a lot of things so anything would be fine i guess

krystina888

Asked by krystina888 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• crocheting is a GREAT hobby I picked up! You can make so much! First time I got into it I made nothing but hats lol I ended up donating them to a church during holiday time and they were given to the homeless! So not only did I pick up a hobby, i helped a community.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:19 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• crochet, or knit
    jigsaw puzzles
    get a recipe book on baking and bake up some new things
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:21 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Scrap booking is always a fun hobby. Especially if you are looking for something to get creative at. I've started one and I don't see me finishing anytime soon. But it's fun and there is sooo much stuff out there that you can buy for it! If you need any ideas, let me know! I'll send you pictures of mine.
    Landonsmom33108

Answer by Landonsmom33108 at 4:08 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Puzzles or Crosswords.
    SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 6:17 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I love ancestry research. I feel like I am contributing something of value to my family, too.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 6:35 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• this time of year if you need a hobby ..... make and give.... blankets, gloves, hats etc.... the no sew felt blankets are an easy (about2-3 hours per full size blanket when your new at it) gift. You can alway donate these all year long.
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 12:47 PM on Dec. 18, 2010