Oh those fun trips to the public restroom!

I took our son into the restroom last time we went to the store and he looked at the toilet and said "eww yucky," and refused to use it, LOL. Then DH told me about when he took our son to the bathroom when all of us went shopping together last time.

He said they went into a stall, and a guy went into the stall next to them. Our son looked at the toilet and said "ewww" and DH kept flushing trying to make it better, but he just kept saying "ewww." He said the guy in the next stall cracked up laughing.

How entertained do your LOs keep you entertained in the restroom? LOL.

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• My 4 year old hates using public bathrooms but it's just not a choice not to use them for her since she is little. I don't have any stories but yours is cute!
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 3:08 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• lol i hate public restrooms too but with little kids, it is common that we have to use them!!
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 5:09 PM on Nov. 28, 2010