Help! I am a bitch.

Ok so i quit smoking a month ago, and I have been so negative and unhappy ever since. I am constantly angry and irritated and grumpy, just so unhappy. Any advice, what do I do? I am lucky to still have a husband (even though I like to remind him I've put up with plenty of shit from him too:)
I am sick of waking up stressed out. Life has been really hard too on top of quitting, we are going through a lot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Have you tried nicotine gum or patches? Electronic cigarettes? Candy? It's tough to quit smoking, even harder when times are stressful.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:01 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• it's okay we all are at some point of time lol
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 3:04 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• It will get better, stick with it! Try making a list of all the good things you have or appreciate in life and take a peek at that list when you start feeling down and stressed...and maybe have on hand a few pack of something you really like as a treat like chocolate or some gum?
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 3:05 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Walk it off..exercise helps, just put on your sneakers and get some fresh air every day and make a habit of it just like you did the smoking! Before you know it the endorphins will kick in and you'll start feeling happy for no good reason!!
    Anonymous

• Be cautious with the electronic cigs I have heard they can cause liver damage, but it is rare. Try an anti depressent or there is a drug to stop cravings, talk to your DR. about it, and good for you for giving up the nasty little habit!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:12 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Don't give up, it will get better. Take a warm bath, go for a walk, or any other kind of exercise will help.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:24 PM on Nov. 28, 2010