Anti-Christ

I was thinking about it.. and this theorectically speaking.. if Obama was the anti-christ.. The anti-christ it suppose to suffer a blow to the head die and come back to life.. Well everyone i know says obama will be assasinated or attempts of it.. wouldnt that be crazy if he does and some how comes back to life..?? there have already been 3 attempts on him.

UAFwife

Asked by UAFwife at 1:43 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• omg..here we go
    and everyone thought bush was the antichrist too. i heard some very good arguments to support that....
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• He is not the anti-christ. He is now our president and the thing I will do now is pray for him as the bible instructs me to.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 1:47 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• its just theoretically speaking.. I dont dislike obama I just thought of it the other day and seeing what other people thought
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 1:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I would like to see proof he is the anit christ he is a family man. The rebuplicans said JFK was the antichrist too that didnt happen did it..You people need to stop crying about loosing and say ok I going to make the best of it we did with Bush and look at were we are now in debt to china so bad they could own us when ever the feel like saying hey pay up..
    homemom1620

Answer by homemom1620 at 2:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i agreed obama im just ASKING... quit freakin people
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 2:01 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

Good to see this now that I posted.. I looking at my bible and it says the antichrist will make fire come down for heaven in front of man I just really dont see Obama as this but I Do have my eye on the leader of Iran I dont know their something about him I just cant put my finger on if their is any one out their now I would look at him.. I believe he will come out more in the next few years and he is single as far as I know..
    homemom1620

Answer by homemom1620 at 2:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• anti christ or not he should be worried about his life cause i think he will be killed or almost killed. i doubt he will come back to life. i think they said it but not literally. i do wonder just how long it will be when we hear that he is dead. maybe before he becomes the actual president. oh well biden is not much better.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• its hard to say the bible says we don't know. and for the family man response, the person will die and the anti christ will use the body.
    josephandmaycee

Answer by josephandmaycee at 4:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• An Anti-Christ is anyone who opposes Christ, and believes that he is not God's son. Obama (whom I did not vote for) has stated many occasions that he believes Jesus is the Savior and God's son. Historically, there have been several anti-Christs to date: Hitler, Stalin, Osama bin Ladin. . . and contrary to every post I have seen on Cafemom regarding this topic, the word "anti-Christ does not even appear once in the book of Revelation. Matthew and Mark both discuss the end of days to some length, and a FALSE Christ is mentioned. This will be someone whom is regarded as Christ himself, falsley so.
    Obama scares me to death, but this is just based on his Leftist fringe policies and his love of all things BIG government. I don't think he is an anti-Christ. . . hopefully he is not the False Christ either.
    holleybygolly

Answer by holleybygolly at 7:32 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• when all the christians are taken in the rapture THEN you can start worrying about the antichrist!!
    EmilyRoseLovett

Answer by EmilyRoseLovett at 8:34 PM on Nov. 5, 2008