who was in their teens when they first had sex?

and ur telling that someone neice not to have sex

diana398

Asked by diana398 at 3:30 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• i was 15
    JuJu389

Answer by JuJu389 at 8:32 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Well, because when you are young, age 14, 15, even 16 you don't have the same mentality as you do when you are older- mid 20's and 30's. I didn't use my own advice as a teen because I didn't know any better, but now that I'm older and married I know the difference between right and wrong and can hopefully help a young girl make the right decision. No, it is not a good choice to have unprotected sex at 16 because you THINK you are in love and most likely not truly. I don't know many teen moms who have stayed with the father of their child, so why risk getting pregnant so young, only to have your choice interfere with education, career, and finances.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 4:08 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• What?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 3:31 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I was 14. The best thing is to say it is not worth it. I have been there and wished more than anything I had waited.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 3:44 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Not me. I knew I could get pregnant, even using BC. So I waited till I was married.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:12 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I was 15, almost 16. Honestly? I realize now, at 29, that I was way too young to be having sex. Even though I did think I was in love at the time. I learned from my mistake, and I will use the wisdom I gained to try and help my daughter make the correct decisions if she's faced with them. But just because I had sex at a young age, doesn't mean I'm going to condone her having sex at the same age. Even if she does think she's "in love."
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 4:22 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I was 14 but that doesn't mean I'm going to tell me daughter the truth. I don't want her thinking it okay. I wished I waited but I was young a dumb back then
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:54 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Because you do things when you are a teen that you realize later that you probably shouldnt of done. I was in my teens when I had sex for the first time but I will tell my son to wait til he is older.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 12:47 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• i was in my teens..but i dont understand the second part of your question..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:42 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I had sex as a teenager but I was MARRIED first and I would NEVER EVER EVER advocate teen sex! There are to many risks EVEN WITH PROTECTED SEX. A teenagers brian is not fully formed and the part of their brain that helps with responsible decision making is especially not full formed. That's scientific fact! There are physical, mental and emotional consequences to having sex.

Not to mention...how many of you THOUGHT you were in love as a teenager only to grow up and realize you had NO IDEA what sex was?

I thought I was in love at 14 and again at 15. I met my husband and got married at 16. I am lucky. The exception...NOT the rule. I have an amazing man that I am head over heels in love with. We've been together almost 6 years and married for 5 happy years.

I like my life but I would in noone suggest that other teens run out and get married or have sex!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 8:35 PM on Nov. 28, 2010