Do you click on a question and then skip to the next one because there's too much additional information?

Depends on my mood. I noticed that I do it a lot in the section "Relationships". Pfffffft .... Glad other people have more patience to give advice to somebody in need.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 3:46 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yes,when they write out a novel!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I usually skip questions that are full of text words or ebonics or horribly bad grammar, spelling, run-on sentences.
    Otherwise,I will read all of them , no matter how long they are, and try to help.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Depends o the subject as well as my mood and how much longer I have to spend here... and the direction of the wind. lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:49 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I only skip it if I don't have any advice or help to offer.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:06 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I hate when there *aren't* more details, just a question and no background info. I usually ask for more info or skip it.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 4:20 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Sometimes. Meh. I'm lazy and I'll admit it.
    SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 6:00 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I don't mind reading a bit, but I hate reading in all caps or a question full of slang. It makes me want to correct them instead of offer advice.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:01 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I get annoyed when people waste time giving information that has nothing to do with the question. Some details are nice but getting to the point helps
    Anonymous