• In the Spotlight:

Whats a good place to vacation?

i wanna go on a vacation when he gets back from iraq for his r&r or for when he gets back from his time gone.

onegoober

Asked by onegoober at 1:51 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Travel

• we love Jekyll Island/ St Simons Island, GA. We love to stay on Jekyll and go over to St Simons. We stay at Villas By The Sea, it's a nice quite condo, you can get great rates on off season.
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 1:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• That really depends on a lot. What do you like-ocean, mountains, desert, jungle? How much do you have to spend? What month would that be (weather concerns)? I guess I could go on with the questions... I say Cancun! Great place to relax and party and do whatever you want. Just my 2 cents....
    Metallicamother

Answer by Metallicamother at 11:29 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• My all time fav beach is Clearwater in FL, I also have been reading alot and plan to go to Siesta Key, which is also in FL. If I can afford it anyone can, but I have heard from tons of women that St Lucia (I think it's spelt right) is the altimes best place, infact I know someone who just went there and I know someone who is getting married there.
    determind

Answer by determind at 11:10 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Disney World is my favorite. Jersey Shore if you are going in the summer. Bermuda is great. What is your budget?
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 8:04 PM on Nov. 7, 2008