Where can I find cheap non stop flights?

We are traveling from Buffalo, to Orlando Jan. 16-19th. I am looking for non stop cheap airfare.. anyone know of some good sites?

Haydensmom326

Asked by Haydensmom326 at 1:54 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Travel

• I would check....

Hotwire.com or cheaptickets.com
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 1:58 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• check out www.southwest.com. I know they fly to Orlando non-stop.
    jdscirto

Answer by jdscirto at 2:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I agree with Jamie - southwest.com! I usually fly them and book my tickets directly through them. You can usually get a direct flight to Orlando and for cheap. We've even gone to Vegas direct with them!
    splendidbaby

Answer by splendidbaby at 4:18 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I like travelocity. one tip is to not type in the exact dates and see what is the cheapest fare THEN see if you can get your dates.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 6:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• southwest!! I travel there from Austin a few times a year. Get Ding! It's a free messanger for great deals that you have to decide and pay for within a few hours or your deal is gone. I have gone for under 150 a person roundtrip! That's a steal! Good luck and have fun... great time of year to go.. no lines.
    Metallicamother

Answer by Metallicamother at 11:27 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• southwest.....
    getyoung

Answer by getyoung at 4:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• jet blue
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 9:19 PM on Nov. 18, 2008