Who would like a ladies not out of card making and scrapbooking, and to meet new friends..??

hi ladies, just wanting to know how many ladies are out there who are interested in making new friends and having fun making handmade cards to give out to family and its just not cards can be home decro and pages to save your favorite pictures..

chick-n-dee

Asked by chick-n-dee at 4:18 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• honestly, if I'm going to a mom's night out I would prefer to chill with a glass of wine, and NO reminders of family. That is our one little bit of time to simply be who we are, and not have any other concerns, reminders, etc.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:27 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• My friends and I used to do this. And then I moved away. :-(
    SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 6:15 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I would love to have a girls night out...it seems that everytime I schedule a girls night out with my friends...something goes wrong and we dont end up going. So yes, a girls night out to scrapbook and meet new people sounds wonderful!
    aboutmygirls

Answer by aboutmygirls at 4:33 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I like making cards. I started making them for sale, but now I've stopped that. Making them to give away was so much more fun and relaxing to me! AND I always had cards around for special days!
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 6:35 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I would love to have one of them where are you LOL!!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:26 AM on Dec. 1, 2010