I am currently 22 weeks and 2 days. My EDD is April 1, 2011. I broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years for 5 months, and had sex with a new guy around the end of June and I was still having my period alittle when we had sex. I got back with my ex July 2nd and we had sex the weekend of July 4th and the next..which is the weekend I supposedly concieved. I'm sure it's my ex and not the new guy...am I right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You will NEVER truly know until you have a paternity test. It really could be either of them. I would not even try to guess.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:54 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Only one way to find out. Perternity test. Does your Ex and the new guy know this news?

Answer by louise2 at 5:02 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Conception would have happened on July 9th. it should be the Ex/current boyfriend, but only a paternity test will say for sure.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:13 PM on Nov. 28, 2010