For mom's of colic babies..

Have you ever felt like when it comes to your cranky colic baby its like a few steps forward and then a couple back? LIke as soon as you thought you were through it it hits you again, so discouraged. :-(

mlmsm928

Asked by mlmsm928 at 4:55 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I remember that with my oldest, she was colicky for a good month, then it was fine then it would hit again...don't worry she will outgrow it before she turns 1
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 5:12 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• ONE! I'm counting on 6 months. haha But I know what you mean, by the time he's 1 it will be all history :-)
    mlmsm928

Comment by mlmsm928 (original poster) at 5:14 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• i feel youre pain all of these formulas ive put her on have some different effect ar lipil enfamil made my daughter constipated gentlease enfamil made her just seem to spew up the whole feeding premium lipil enfamil is more a curdled spew they tell me to switch back to ar but i think this is a battle that is impossible to win during lol im trying to replace some bottle feedings with fruits and cereal and that seems to be working and my daughter is 4 months old...so maybe you could try feeding cereal
    pookersmommy88

Answer by pookersmommy88 at 5:23 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I would always make sure that my children were never out in the cold at night and that would usually keep them from being colicky
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 5:39 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• hugs

purplerobin

Answer by purplerobin at 12:14 AM on Nov. 29, 2010