Why do you feel so many people dislike Obama?

I want trueful answers that is why this an annoynous question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• he isn't an american for one. he was not born here and shouldn't of been allowed to run.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• 1. Race, I hate to say it but for the most part we are a country of racists, either openly or in our own heads. 2. Name, people associate him with the middle east, so of course he must be bad. 3. Democrat, if the first two aren't enough, some people hate anyone that doesn't agree with them. ps. I voted Obama!

Anonymous

• I don't hate him. I know personally know him to determine whether I love or hate.him... I think you are making a random assumption trying to create dama. Those who don't post anonymously (IMO) tend to have political and idealogical issues we don't agree with. But I don't think any of us have posted hate for Obama...

I don't like his ideas for Healthcare
    I don't like his stance on repealling Hyde Amendment
    I don't like his view of a more "socialistic" America.
    I don't like that he voted to raise taxes on those with a TI of $42000, but now claims he will lower taxes?
    I don't like that he will no admit the surge WORKED in Iraq.
    I don't like that he wasnts to raise corporate tax, capital gains tax, and death tax.
    I don't like that Barney Frank and other Dems want to reduce the military by 25% and Obama has flip flopped.

Why do you all try and make it personal by asking these random questions?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:11 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Most that voted for McCain believed in him we have seen over the years he was a moderate and had friends on both sides of the isle. We knew he was not like Bush. Those of us that voted for McCain do not believe in Obama not because of his race Democrats made that an issue just like they made age and sex an issue. We don't agree with him.

Poor Clinton cannot run again in 8 years.  She will be too old according to Democrats.  They made it such an issue you can never have an older candidate again. 

Anonymous

• I voted for him in the primaries. Since I took the time to view the documented videos concerning Obama's minister, associates, idology...the men in their own words, Obama himself speaking as he read from one of his books, listening to his speeches and promises change time and time again...seeing how he would deal with those who do not fall to his feet in praise and support of him...the words these men spoke as to where the country would be going and how Obama would need to say whatever it took to get..."WHITE AMERICA" to vote for him...as a Blank Panther remarked on a radio interview about Obama's close connections and environment for the past 20 years, that the man has to deny is true nature and intent long enough to get elected...these things ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSN would not inform the voters about...
    naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 2:19 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I came to distrust Obama based on everything I searched out for myself! I don't hate the man and I would have rather have Alan Keyes elected in Obama's place. Alan Keys...there is an American with integrity, truthfulness, honesty, character, having passion and love for all people and GOD and the experience to be our PRESIDENT!
    naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 2:21 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I would also love to see Sarah Palin running for the job of President as well...I'd give them both my vote!!!
    naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 2:29 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i truely didn't vote and didn't do my reasurch on them both i rather get exited for a new car or a new house...
    Anonymous

• He doesn't have the experience to run this country, the only reason he got elected was because of his skin color.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 2:43 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• what do u mean he was not born here..U CANT BE PREZ IF YOU WERE NOT BORN HERE! IDIOT
    Anonymous