You time..

How often do you get you time? This weekend was the most I've ever gotten some me time. I went shopping all by myself on Saturday and today I went and got my hair cut without any kids. I really enjoyed the time to myself.

OliviaW.

Asked by OliviaW. at 5:12 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• I get me time mostly before and after I go to/ get out of, class. I can have free time whenever I want, as long as my SO is not working, but I don't like to do a lot alone. I like to have friends or family around a lot.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 5:15 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• me time is always nice, i only get when i'm at work or when my boy is taking a nap other then that it's all about him.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 5:15 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I've had nothing but 'me time' all week - my husband has been off work for poor weather and doing most of the caring for the kiddos.
    DazzlednSeattle

Answer by DazzlednSeattle at 5:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I REALLY DONT GET ME TIME THAT MUCH BUT WHEN I DO I MISS MY KIDS AND I WORK WITH KIDS SO ME TIME IS A MUCH NEEDED TIME JUST TO RE VAMP AND GET YOU BACK ON TRACK MY ADVICE TO YOU IS ENJOY EVERY MINUTE YOU GET YOU DESERVE IT
    momma051209

Answer by momma051209 at 5:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I usually get it once or twice a week just because I have to do grocery shopping on the bus so I wait until my DH gets home so I can just go and get it done.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 6:09 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I get about 2-3 hours a day just for me...my DH takes LO and the others are old enough to deal with themselves for a while...the time depends on what I need or want to do alone!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 7:22 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• What is this "you time" you speak of???
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:38 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I take at least one night a week for my "me time". My daughter falls asleep around 7pm and sleeps until 7am. So after she falls asleep, Monday and Wednesday, my SO has band practice... and on some Tuesday I have dinner with some friends and hang out. Some Thursday I go to my church choir rehearsal. And if I am invited out with some friends on the weekend, I usually go and have fun. DD is always asleep when I leave, my SO enjoys his call of duty games, and I get to get out of the house (I am a SAHM) and just be me and have fun with my friends :)
    Also, my BFF has a daughter taht is 7 months younger than my DD, so we hang out with her and her baby a lot... and that feels like "me time" too. Our babies LOVE each other, our SO's are great friends, and she has been my BFF for over 10 years.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2010