If you found out your husband was smoking POT everyday ...

would you leave him ?

I would in a heartbeat ! I would probably also turn him into the cops if he had enough to where I knew he would get in trouble - that way it would be easier for me to get full custody ......

and I do love my husband and I think he is perfect !

I just dont understand how ANYONE would actualy stay with a person who is doing drugs ( unless you are doing them yourself )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not until I had offered to get him the help he needs. To me, it's part of the "for better or worse."
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:19 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I didn't.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:19 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I would demand he either get help or be willing to take random drug test if he wanted to remain in my home. It is not appropriate to have that in our home with our children and it is not appropriate for him to risk arrest and put his family through that ordeal. I understand fully that it is not 'the worst' drug BUT as long as it is illegal It will not be in my house or used by anyone who lives in my house.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:19 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Sweetie, just because someone is smoking pot does not make him a drug addict, and that is not a good reason to leave him unless of course the pot has taken over his life and responsibilities. What about those who stay in a relationship with an alcoholic, are they any better off???

Answer by older at 5:19 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• My husband has smoked pot and might do it every few months but im not running for the door. If its not affecting our home life, finances or relationship and if he doest do it in the house, he can go smoke a joint with his friends once in a while. if it was everyday then it would be a problem. However everyone always says id leave my hubby if he did this or that, its easier said than done.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 5:20 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• If he has been smoking everyday and I never noticed I probably wouldn't care. It's as bad as smoking pure tobacco in my eyes, grown straight from the ground, no chemicals added. Plus If I called the cops they would probably laugh at me, I live in California, Weed is allowed here, for medicinal purposes, but it is easy to get it for medicinal purposes.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 5:23 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I couldn't answer what I would do if it was in my house, but i know we don't have money for him to smoke up. But my hubby is 41 years old and has outgrown the stuff he was doing 20 yrs ago.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:25 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• He would be out of my house until he got his act together.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:25 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I wouldn't leave him unless he went through drug rehab a couple times and still wouldn't quit the drugs or if he had no intention of ever quitting. And you're going to get a lot of people here who say that pot is ok. But who cares if it's ok for them. If it's a deal breaker for you then it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.
    Anonymous

• Certainly not.I didn't leave when he used to smoke it.He gave it up completely,but drinks a lot of beer now instead.Honestly,there are times I'd rather he smoke a joint than suck down a beer!
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 5:30 PM on Nov. 28, 2010