Want a boy!

How do I get a boy? Any secrets?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• If you make sure to orgasm before or at the same time as your partner it is supposed to help in the conception of a boy as the acidity levels in the vagina are lower then (and that's better for the boy sperm). Good luck!
    kameka

Answer by kameka at 6:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• A study shows that woman who eat breakfast have a little more chance of having a boy.
    Anonymous

• hmm well per the Shettles method; you want to do the baby dance on or the day after ovulation. Male sperm quicker etc etc... if you google Shettle's method it will show you all the info... that's what I went with for this one as I too want another boy... GL!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 2:31 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I don't know any ways to GET a boy.. but when you ARE pregnant.. if you crave meats and carbs then you're supposed to have a boy and if you crave sweet things your suposed to be havin a girl. Good luck!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 2:38 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I crave real food, no sweets and I am definitely having a girl. I saw it with my own eyes.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 4:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Yeah the craving crap is for the birds, it truly depends on the individual pregnancy..
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 3:24 AM on Nov. 6, 2008