My husband is hiding porn, what should I do? adult content

He knows that I don't mind him watching it and he is open with any "fantasies" he has. I walked into the second bedroom and he flipped over from porn to a guitar website. He wasn't masturbating or anything just looking at it. I read the caption on the tab and it wasn't anything that I would mind him watching (like not gay gang-bangs or anything) I just don't like that he hid it. I didn't know how to respond so I just set down his coffee and gave him a kiss and walked out like I hadn't seen anything. I feel a little betrayed because we are so open about everything normally.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd ask him why he's hiding it and you don't mind that he is looking at porn
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:31 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Just ask him why he felt like he had to hide the fact that he was watching porn... Ive watched porn with my SO on occasion b/c he likes it..lol. I know that men watch porn, its a fact thats never going to change, ya know? Just open the line of communication with him and see if he responds, just dont fight about it b/c in the long run its just not worth it and he would still sneak around to watch it...
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 5:35 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I understand where hes coming from a little. I like to watch porn too and my husband is ok with it, if he walks in ill change it too, I wouldnt feel comfterable him watching me watch porn. its like, people know you and hubby have sex but its different when they walk in on you, its a private time just like watching porn
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 5:35 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Maybe he thought it was a child coming in the room

Answer by admckenzie at 5:36 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Thanks Leksismommy. I hadn't thought of that. We watch it together sometimes but he might feel weird me walking in on him doing it privately. He might have been worried about it being one of our children walking in too. They are outside playing in the snow but I would have probably changed over just in case.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:38 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• @Sabrina- If you read my question you would know that I was worried about WHY he was HIDING it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:51 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Why would you do anything? If you don't mind him looking at it, what do you care?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:49 PM on Nov. 28, 2010