for those of you that answered yes to my other illegal ?s...

do you think its wrong that people smoke pot although it illegal?

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 5:32 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There is a big difference between showering and smoking pot. Your whole argument is circular logic. I don't really care about the legality of smoking pot but to compare it to church or showering is asinine.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 5:36 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I must have missed the other questions somewhere.....
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 5:37 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• not really if you think about it. they would both be illegal. And pot has been proven to cure LOTS of disease, yet its still illegal and people still look down on those who do it for this fact alone.
    SabrenaLeigh

Comment by SabrenaLeigh (original poster) at 5:37 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Some ppl from military it helps with their PTSD so no I don't think so
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 5:38 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• not necessarily, but I don't think it's right either, I don't see things like going to church and taking a shower as being comparable to smoking pot, one is for personal growth and guidance and, the other is for cleanliness and health. As for smoking pot, idk what that's for. It has medical uses, but it has become legal in some states to use it with that intent, so I guess in that sense it wouldn't apply. As for recreational use, as I stated before, I really don't know, it's not something I consider 'right' for myself, but idk about everyone else.
    HappyMonkeys

Answer by HappyMonkeys at 5:41 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I'd take a nice, long hot shower, then kick back and smoke a joint! Just because!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 5:42 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• church yes. That is a religious infringement I would want to stand against. Would I bathe if it was illegal no, I guess I wouldn't. Though to be honest bathing and smoking pot are not even on the same playing field... same with religion. Not even close. Maybe try asking about drinking beer. At least that some effect on the body and mind frame during use. Those I could 'maybe' compare. This is just silly.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:45 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• There is a difference between drugs and church...
    drugs do not always help and hurts your body
    Church when in the right place can be more beneficial for you
    Your logic in this is flawed.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Nope. Not at all... I don't, but I don't see any reason for someone else not to... But I also don't understand why it should be illegal...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:30 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I don't smoke pot BUT I don't see anything wrong with it if you do. I would rather be around someone high on pot than stupid drunk any day.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:34 PM on Nov. 28, 2010