Is your husband a couch potato?

I just want to get other women opinions. I'm not here to harp on hubby or put him down I just want to know how many other women go through this and how bad. My hubby is great, hard worker good dad and love him dearly I just think he spends too much time in front of the tv either watching it or playing video games. I know its an outlet for him to do this I just think spending all day in front of tv is unproductive and a bad example for the kids. I work from home plus do all else so no time for tv. I wish he had a hobby, worked out or something. Does anyone else go through this? how bad. No bashing please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes he is... Though starting this week he only gets one day off until the new year so... Guess he will be taking a hiatus from his games and shows!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:34 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• yes,and i don't care. He works his ass off all week

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:34 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Yes and I care a lot. I worked my ass off for 2 years while he sat home on his. I still had to do all the cleaning and had no time to myself. I am bitter about it.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 5:37 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• He's not a couch potato.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 5:42 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• No, he woks 50 hours a week and does all the "man chores "around the house, but never lays on the couch. I am the couch potato, but I also work full time and I an pregnant.

emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 5:42 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• He works his butt off for us and when I plan a family activity he is happy to come along. He is fully entitled to play video games as much as he likes. He actually does have an outdoor hobby. He loves to golf, frisbee & regular golf. But since he had a bad cycle accident in April he isn't able to be very active right now.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:44 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• no
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 5:49 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• YES. He's so lazy.
    bingbong

Answer by bingbong at 6:36 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• He pays the bills and keeps a roof over our heads so its all good
    wowiemommy

Answer by wowiemommy at 7:09 PM on Nov. 28, 2010