What's your opinion of WikiLeaks?

Gal51

Asked by Gal51 at 5:38 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• The operators should be in jail. The information was illegally obtained and I can bet that there will be blood on their hands before they stop.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 5:45 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• They are irresponsible traitors who should be tried and executed for exposing our classified documents to the foreign enemies!! People like this only care about making a buck or a name for themselves and care nothing about the collateral damage that civilians and our military may have to endure as a result.

What I don't understand is WHY did our government not do something about them after the FIRST time they unloaded the documents--obviously they didn't arrest EVERYONE involved. Makes you wonder whose side the Obama Administration is on?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:58 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• agree with the above poster. The public has NO need to know everything, especially when security is at stake
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 5:48 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I have to agree with Tarik, but add the informant should be hung for treason.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:52 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Lorikeet said it
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:59 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I have to agree with the previous posters.

I don't know why a CIA team hasn't taken the Wikileaks guy out AND I don't know why with today's techonology his site hasn't been killed.

IMO hanging is too good for the traitor that spilled the info. I say hand him over to the Taliban and let them chop off his head with a dull knife.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:58 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• The person from the US who gave him the documents should be tried as a traitor then.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:34 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• They were! The documents from the leak not only included AARs that gave a strategic advantage to the insurgents in both Iraq and Afghanistan there were also documents proving that the government all the way up to the Joint Chiefs, Congress and CIC knew about torture and civilian murders like the Abu Ghraib scandal and The Leavenworth Ten, and in some cases condoned and encouraged it! I say tribunals for the lot! If the Sergeants down in the dirt get fried for following orders then those giving the orders deserve the same fate!

BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 6:07 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I ain't surprised on either account, but I think PFC Manning needs to be brought up on Treason charges for giving information of any kind to this guy!
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 9:45 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I told ya'll Saudi Arabia wanted us to attack Iran some time ago. I think most of us already knew/suspected they were financing al-Quaeda. The question for me is what is really behind the things they do...what is the ultimate motive? Their domination of the middle east?

When I was talking about executing traitors I was referring to PFC Manning AND any other US citizen (because I supect there were others) that was involved.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:11 PM on Nov. 28, 2010