so a new week is starting ......

what are your goals/plans/hopes for the week?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 5:48 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Get caught up on house work and start making more dinners from scratch. Tonight will be homemade tortilla's with asada taco's
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 5:49 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• My goal is to get bills paid on time
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 5:49 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• we are closing on a house 4hrs away, either monday afternoon or tuesday morning. while in town, we have to enroll the ds into the new school, get all the utilities turned on, and drive back here to meet the movers for a wednesday-appointment..back to the new town. then, if all goes 'as planned', we'll go purchase a new fridge on thursday during the school-hours, and work on unpacking while i have the dh at home. he starts work next monday.
    i hope to get things unpacked, somewhat, and get the xmas stuff out ASAP. :))
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:52 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Need to finish Christmas shopping..
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 6:05 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• To get through the next three weeks so I can be off again for Christmas vacation!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 6:30 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• It' my daughter's Birthday. I want it to be the best Birthday she ever had. And I want to take her to the Broward fair- like I promised!

emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 6:40 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• goals-to get my laundry done/folded and put away, and to clean the house before my mother comes to babysit
    Plans-work 55 hours this week to get all of my OT in.
    hopes-that I can get everything I need to get done/done w/o sacrificing too much time w/the kids.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:53 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• A little housework, a little christmas shopping, and get a little relaxation in.
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 7:56 PM on Nov. 28, 2010