2nd OB appointment what to expect?

We have had our 1st OB appointment. It was when we were 5 weeks pregnant. We are having our 2nd appointment in a couple weeks. The first appointment we covered the medical history, tried for a heartbeat (Way to early though), etc.

My question is I know that we are going to try and hear the heartbeat again. But what else is going to happen? When will they confirm the due date with an u/s? I have told her that I'm not positive about my lmp.

We already have the estimated due date which is July 16th 2011.  But I think that I may be further than 7w2d and feel it is important to know how far I am.  So that I can keep up with the new symptoms that come along.
Just wondering and trying to figure out. Thanks in advance.

lc20101782

Asked by lc20101782 at 5:55 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• They'll give you a due date estim. IF you haven't had a pelvic, if they haven't done one already. Also check weght, blood pressure etc and answer any questions. Most people don't know when they concieved, that's not figured into the due date
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 5:58 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• pelvic exam, i got the ultrasound at 8 weeks to check viability. they wont check for heartbeat if they do and u/s. maybe bood test.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 6:09 PM on Nov. 28, 2010