What is the best faith or church for me and my family iam belong to the disciples of christ and looking to change

Seeking new church home

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am catholic and still learning things everyday. They have what they call RCIA class to get you familiar with the catholic faith if interested
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 6:02 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I'm personally LDS and I LOVE it! I've tried other churches and while they were fine this one to me is just amazing. I can go to any one of them and be made to feel right at home. Get in contact with the missionaries in your area and they can give you all the info you need to find out what it's all about and what we believe that difference from the rest.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 6:03 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Just research different beliefs and find the one that works best with you and your family. There isn't a church for my beliefs, so I dont' even bother with Church lol. But then again I don't need a church to pray
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 6:04 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Oooh I do love LDS, I believe quite a bit about what they teach. My best friend is LDS and I told her that as soon as the bishop says that it's ok for my wine, cigs and coffee I would join lol. But seriously, I do love that faith
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 6:05 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I am Baptist, but there isn't really a ONE best denomination. As long as it doesn't go AGAINST the Bible it is really personal preference. Sit down and right what you believe (there are differences in interpretations of course) and what STYLE of church you want. Do you want a big congregation, contemporary music, pre-written prayers, etc. That will be a good start. After that start trying churches and find one that fits.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 6:08 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I am lds as well and love it we have seen so many blessings from paying tithing like diapers will seem short when something will happens to get us through till pay check like this last time his mom bought us 6 packs because she found a good deal. I know from my heart that Joseph smith is a true prophet of god and that president monson is also a prophet called by god. I know the book of Mormon to be the true word of god. If you have any questions locate your ward by going to the churches website and they can help you :) good luck
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 6:10 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Only you can answer this question yourself. You need to ask the Lord where He wants you to be and follow that.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:11 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• FSM (google it)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:13 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• church of boones farm wine
    cheribabii613

Answer by cheribabii613 at 6:20 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I would do a lot of research first and visit many denominations to get a feel for them rather than just jumping right in to one or the other...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 6:20 PM on Nov. 28, 2010