Is there anyway to get your husband away from videogames?

It isn't that big of a deal, he is a good dad, but I wish he would be a little more attentive to me.

TawnyMarlow

Asked by TawnyMarlow at 6:03 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• yes
    if he is playing games in livingroom
    put porn on in bedroom, turn volume up louder than his video games
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:06 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• My husband is also a gamer. Today I received attention from him in two ways: sex and playing his Xbox with him.

Yesterday we saw a movie together which satisfied my need to be with him and I didn't mind that he came home & played Xbox awhile. Just voice your needs and make compromises.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:06 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• My boyfriend loves to play madden NFL I know this is something he loves to do plus he works from his computer so I have to tolerate that as well! But in the past I had asked himif he could play his games after hours and he does. When everyone is settled down he will play. But what I do to get his attention on me I will play with him a little,nibble on his ear (and this is when he's playing a game) but that sends him a message okay its mommy time! but warning you can't do this move all the time because boys will be boys
    wowiemommy

Answer by wowiemommy at 6:17 PM on Nov. 28, 2010